Follow my blog by subscribing here :
- SCENT OF WATERBook Review: Scent of Water (Words of Comfort in Times of Grief) is a beautiful, moving, and honestly real devotional for those experiencing loss. Penelope has bravely written out of her own traumatic experience of witnessing her elderly mother’s life taken violently. And out of the subsequent deep grief response that left her numb and flailing.
- MILESTONE MOMENTSMilestones are important – they are places to stop and celebrate how far we’ve come, and God’s faithfulness on the journey. Today’s blog is all about marking those moments.
- CAN I SEE CLEARLY?Last Sunday I stood up to preach in front of a real life congregation for the first time in a very long time. It felt like a milestone moment, and it was a joy – gazing out at those lovely
- TWO FAB (CHOW) BOOKSAs a newly published author I have had the extraordinary blessing of being introduced to a whole new community of like-minded gifted writers. In fact the pandemic has helped me meet far more people than I could ever imagine as
- WE’VE BEEN FRAMED!There was cause for much celebration towards the end of last week when our window frames for our new extension finally arrived. Even more excitement when they were fixed in place and the window glass fitted. We have been waiting
- NOTHING BETTER THAN A GOOD BOOK…Beyond the Hills by Maressa Mortimer I love books and I love reading, and one of the absolute delights of becoming a published author is making lots of new friends who are also writers. And who write great books –
- A walk in the woodsLast week we had a few days off. With the house renovations, the new grandson, and family coming to visit – we couldn’t go far. We were really blessed to be offered the use of a caravan less than twenty
- GOD’S GARDEN OF GRACEThis is my how my front garden looks at the moment. I took this photo yesterday on our obligatory visit to our home/building site. The overflowing skip and wrecked sofa are especially decorative features I feel (there is a move
- ‘ARE WE NEARLY THERE YET?’BOOK REVIEW: NOT KNOWING BUT STILL GOING by JOCELYN-ANNE HARVEY ‘Are we nearly there yet?’ For anyone who has ever transported young children on a car journey of any length those words will be alarmingly familiar. And yet put yourself
Subscribe to my newsletter, for regular updates and offers. You will also receive sneak previews of the content of my books not available to non subscribers! Looking forward to welcoming you to my team.